- A radio pro since 1991.
- Grew up in Owatonna, MN.
- Enjoys sailing in the summertime and in the winter can be found on the ice as a High School Hockey Referee.
- Ruby got her first job in radio at the age of 16. She is much older now.
- She grew up in Alexandria but has also lived in Moorhead, Fargo, and the metro area.
- Ruby is a Real Housewives of (whatever city) scholar and doesn’t speak French as well as she thinks.
- When she’s not on the air, she’s an independent podcast producer and megafan, Pomeranian companion, experimental knitter, and part-time makeup-guru.
- Favorite music: Beatles, Rolling Stones, Otis Redding, Ben Folds, David Bowie, Dolly Parton, ELO, Elton John, Lizzo, George Michael, k.d.lang, Linda Ronstadt, the Monkees, Prince, Queen, R.E.M., The Cure, Beyonce, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Aretha, Mavis Staples, Etta James, Tina Turner, Alanis, Annie Lennox, TLC, Ani DiFranco, Taylor Swift, Garbage. Showtunes. Classical. Outlaw country.
Listen At Work Bonus Hour
We keep the workday rolling with TWO bonus hours!
First – to start the day at 9 am. Then again at 1 pm – right after lunch.
The Listen At Work Bonus Hour is a full hour of non-stop Central Minnesota’s Greatest Hits!
Mike Harvey Super Gold
The party is on Cool 94.3 with America’s favorite coast-to-coast call-in show Super Gold. Now in its 23rd year, Super Gold is heard on radio stations coast-to-coast a well as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Canada. Super Gold is the biggest party on the planet and Cool 94.3 brings it to you! Saturdays at 6 pm.
Casey Kasem’s American Top 40 the 70s
Travel back in time to the 70s with Casey Kasem’s American Top 40 the 70s. It’s a time machine for your ears! Sundays at 7 am.
The Classic Countdown
The Classic Countdown features exclusive interviews and comments from the musicians, songwriters, and producers who made the music – plus entertaining news, movie, sports and TV clips. Written and hosted by Radio Hall of Famer Dick Bartley, The Classic Countdown is a weekly, four-hour countdown show presented in a fast-paced, Top 20 style. Saturdays at 6 am.